Heating and Air Conditioning
Heating and air Condition is the process in which heat and moisture are removing from the enclosed area. It is providing a comfort to the humans. There are three basic components which h controls the climate of devices or systems such as warm and cool air. It is using to control the system regularly. It can distribute the cool and warm air. You all are thinking that there is a system for keeping us warm during the winter and cool in summer.
The process flow of Heating and Air Conditioning is as following:
• The internal designing of Heating and Air conditioning devices by professional engineer’s team in which it can work like heat is always moving from a warm object to the cooler side. The working of furnaces and heaters can put the heat into the air and make your home warmer whereas your conditioners are removing the heat and making your home cooler.
• The Furnaces are consuming the fuel i.e. gas, oil or electricity. When the fuel is burning, it producing the heat to your homes. It would be done through pipes, wires, ducts
Safety in Heating and Cooling Systems
The thermostat is the main part of any heating system. Here a bimetallic element expand and shrink for automatic cut off and cut in of the heating system. It is done on a specified temperature range. As the air in the room heats up, the bimetallic element expands which breaks the contact of switch? The heater stops and when room temperature goes downwards then this element shrink to its original position a. It reduces the human involvement to run this system. This makes it safer for industrial and domestic uses. Adjustable thermostats are also available to control the temperature according to the usage.
Maintenance of Heating and Conditioning
• Furnace maintenance is very much important in Heating and Air Conditioning. Dirt is the biggest enemy of heating and cooling system. It can reduce the efficiency of the system. Cleaning and lubricating is an important part of furnace maintenance
• Before any maintenance shut off the power
• Remove the fan cage with a screwdriver and clean it
• Removing of dust from fins with a vacuum cleaner
• Straightening of fins with hands or use of knife
• Cleaning of surrounding area of the unit. It would cover the unit from the top to keep dust from falling in during off season. Do not cover it completely because it can build up moisture and cause of corrosion
• You can also level the unit if you want
• From inside the unit, clean up the evaporator coil with the help of soft brush then spray the coil cleaner
• There is also a procedure of changing the filter of the blower. You have to change the blower twice a year when just before the seasons begin and ending the seasons. You can also ensure that the filter should be replacing with a new filter and matching the directions of the air on the filter then close and latch the door.